Sunday 7 February 2016

VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- PLEASE READ EVEN IF YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS BLOG IS. PLEASE.

Announcement! 

(important, read to proceed with the story)



As I have been extremely irregular with posts in 'INQUISITIVE' and also feel like the storyline is drifting from its initial purpose, which is exploring into the story of my curiosity. I've decided that I will be continuing the story from today, but from a different time. The reason for this is that, in Chennai not many events had taken place which show the inside if my inquisitive mind, or to show how questions were repressed in different incidents, showing the importance of curiosity among children and sometimes end of censorship.
"So from when did these things start happening?" You ask. Well, I remember getting more complex questions and thinking a lot more about them from the time I had gone from Chennai to Hyderabad, the place where my father's parents lived. 
So, here goes a quick summary of what had happened after chewing bubble gum in Chennai-
-My sister was born and many questions raised on HOW she was born.
-My father came from America and was going to Hyderabad to see his parents.
-I loved planes and hence went with him. You see, I've always had a thing for cars, bikes, planes, boats, rockets and submarines. I thought of becoming a car designer after growing up- earning loads of money and starting my own car company with flying cars that could transform into all the above listed, until, reality crushed my dreams.
Questions about how all of them worked also raised.
-After landing in Hyderabad a search for my school began... here's where it gets interesting and our journey continues.

NOTE: Continued chapter will be named Chapter 1- Part II and continued story is the second part of the story... if you haven't read all 33 chapters (I mean, seriously, who would?) then you can always continue from here- no problem- as long as you can bear my unnecessarily long writing and actually find this interesting.

There we go, finally doing something productive with my life.
Satisfied, Aneesha?
Yes.
New here? No idea what this is?-
Introduction

No comments: