Saturday 28 February 2015

Chapter-3

Chapter 3


I was nervous, but then I started to think....I started to question myself as to when my questions had ever been a threat to anyone.
Why couldn't I just get it over with?

So I raised my hand confidently as high up in the air as it would go and waited for the man to look...I bet he thought to himself how I keep asking things.. but I couldn't help my curiosity. 

It was only a few minutes until he noticed and said 
"Yes.."

"Do the hieroglyphics mean  something?, like a story?" I asked curiously....hoping he would say something which would be interesting..
"Yes...they do", he said 
 "But many people do not know what they mean....some of the hieroglyphics mean things and we know what...but some mean things..but we don't know what...like this one..scientists are still researching about it..." the class was clearly amused, people started making their own predictions about what they must have meant.
"I think they meant that a princess was captured and she needed help from a handsome prince to save her, and defeat a bad guy" said Stella, "Well I think that they are trying to teach us how to dance.." ,said Brittany..."Well I think that they were they were trying to tell us...HOW TO WRESTLE DINOSAURS!!!!" said Eric.
 The whole class burst into laughter, Eric was clearly not over the dino yet and it was strangely funny....
"Yeah sure, I bet there were plenty of dinosaurs  in Egypt" Ellen said .
"Actually" said an inflated voice from a distant end of our class.

No comments: