Monday 30 March 2015

Chapter-7


Chapter 7


I then noticed Eric and Ellen who were standing there hopelessly listening to the most lifeless lecture they ever heard about robots.

They secretly wanted to do the same thing I wanted to, but that's where manners become boundaries.

".....appeared more practical applications such as automated machines, remote-control and wireless remote-control." Aditya concluded.

We all let out a sigh of happiness and relief of the long, boring and irritating disquisition to be over.
But little did we know it was not..

"Now coming to your question.." Aditya continued.


That very sentence made the hearts of Ellen, Eric and I skip a beat.
There was more? But that was enough knowledge about robots that we needed for our ENTIRE life!

Just then we heard the most beautiful words spoken by a familiar voice
"What's the matter" said our teacher, Ms.Thomson.
She, to us, seemed like a saviour who had come to save us from the most boring, un-understandable and lifeless speech in the world.
"We are debating about robots!" Eric explained.
"Oh, you seem to know a lot 'bout robots, eh Eric?" she asked.
"Yeah!" He said happily.

"Okay kids I think the next thing we're seeing is going to be about robots, so you can keep your questions to yourself until then, okay?" she said looking at of course, me.

It's surprising how she used the word okay twice.
Ellen & Eric decided to leave their argument unfinished for the better. 

But just then I noticed something, Aditya was doing something peculiar, was he...no it couldn't be, dancing? 
No I thought to myself.
He must've been doing some special type of exercise that he had seen on the internet.
But seeing his moves it didn't seem so.
He was dancing, definately dancing, but the thing that surprised me the most was that nobody cared to notice.


Probably because people didn't dare to come near him.
Because if they come near him he may say something, and if he says something, well, we all know how that would go.

His dancing style was oddly graceful and sharp.
But at the same time I couldn't help laugh to myself thinking of 
what a moron he looked like.
Then something abnormal happened I noticed that he was doing the, ballet?
No, impossible, sure he was odd, annoying, boring, ununderstandable and a complete nerd but ballay? That was just, WOW!
I slowly moved toward him and seeing me, he stiffened.
"Hi" he said awkwardly.
"Hey..." I said...
"Were you...?"

No comments: