Monday 6 April 2015

Chapter -10

Chapter 10

She stared at a blank space at the back of my head as if there was something there that would cause her peril.

"Him!" she said in a daunted tone.

Eric and I turned to see a man, seeing him Eric's eyes immediately widened, clearly showing that something was wrong.

I slowly turned back getting ready for the most scary, blood curdling, spine chilling, sinister human being I thought I would see in my life.

As soon as my heard was 90 degrees towards my right I slowly opened my eyes to see-a man, he was a man all right but not the way I imagined him to be.

He  was a bald headed, short, plump man with thick round glasses and two of his teeth hanging out of his mouth.

He must have had his thumb in his mouth throughout his 
childhood-my mommy used to tell me that's what caused them to be that way.
"That man?" I asked in a confirming tone.
"Yes." both twins said at the same time.
"Are you sure?" I asked re-confirming
"Yes." they restated.
"He doesn't look like he could do something that bad ?"
"HE DID!" they both said angrily.
"But what did he do?" I questioned.
"After he stole the thing" I added.
"He bumped into a pole then.." 
"Slid across a wet floor.." Eric interrupted.
"Then stumbled upon a statue's leg.."
"..and got hit right in the center by the statue's arm..."
"Then fell on a piece of armor that cut him on the arm."
"IT WAS VERRRY VIOLENT!" said Eric
"And then seeing him Ms.Thompson fainted because of her phobia of blood..."
"...and fell on a rock, and got hurt badly on the spine."
"SO HE'S A BAD GUY!" said Eric.

I was suddenly scared now, we all liked Ms.Thompson she 
was a good teacher, so we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her.

But I knew what to do to save her, in fact we all did.
It was not that hard.

"So we can just stop that man from bumping into that pole!" I said.
"Yeah, that's what we were thinking, but look!" Ellen pointed towards the man.




No comments: