Saturday 18 April 2015

Chapter-14

Chapter 14

As I called her, Amy turned towards me completely unknown of what had happened until now.

"Aneesha ?" She asked me in a questioning tone as
to why I was holding a two-foot gift card in my arms. I explained Amy what has happened until now.

She was shocked for sure.

She looked at Ellen and Eric with her mouth wide open and then turned to me immediately blurting out,
"So.......instead of researching about dinosaurs we should be probably researching about visions".

I let out a grin.

I was relieved that Amy coped up with the whole situation, because now, we could go to the gift store and buy as many things as possible, as fast as we could.

"Let's go to the gift store!" I said as I pointed towards a store that said 'The memories of The Memorial Museum of New Jersey'.

"Okay." she replied as we walked towards it.

We entered the gift shop and immediately bought everything we found amusing.

A bobble head of the first US president, A shirt that said 'I LOVE HISTORY' and many snow globes, one for my mom, one for Amy, one for my dad and one for Amy's dad.

As soon as we bought all the stuff we needed, we left the store, and luckily, caught the bus.

The bus ride was full of people touching and flittering the things that we bought at the store.

"Look at how his head wiggles!" said Eric, dangling it for the 23rd time.

"I know, its sooo cooool!" said Tim.

"I don't know how you like it that much, his head is clearly too big for his body." interrupted Ellen.

"Thats what makes him.....FUNNY!!!" screamed Eric.

"Oops gotta go!" I said, as my stop approached.

"Byeee!!!" I shouted out to everyone, and hurriedly went inside to tell my mom what happened today.

"Yes....but I don't think she will be able to take it in...I mean leaving her friends...going to...India."
said a voice as I opened the door.

"India?" I exclaimed while entering.

My mother, who was talking on the phone, turned back, and looked at me.

"Are we going to India? For how long? Why? What did nana say about this? Were you talking to him? When were you going to tell me?" I stuttered out.

No comments: