Thursday 9 April 2015

Chapter-11

Chapter 11


I turned to see the weird man with the bald head, popped out teeth and big belly. 

But this time something was different, he had something in his hand.

Oh no! It was the statue, or something? 

Ellen's description of the object was strangely accurate, it did 

look like a statue, but it could have been something else.

He had definitely stolen it, no doubt, I could tell because it 

was  written all over his face.

He had the expression that I had while I was chewing on Ellen and Eric's jelly bean.

But then I noticed something else while he was looking back and front, here and there, he barely noticed a long pillar about well, 4 meters ahead of him!

Oh god, how could I stop him now? Will he hit the pole? Will 

he slide down the floor? Will he hit the statue? Will he cut his arm? Will Ms.Thompson break her bones?
What can I do to stop him? 
So much tension.

I wouldn't have been in this situation if I would have learnt my lesson from the ballet king-DON'T GET CURIOUS! Because it leads to worrying about a bald man having the best slide of his life.

Just as I was preparing to see the man bump into the pole, I noticed something.

Where was Eric? 

I quickly scanned the hall looking for him, and then I saw him right in front of that pole standing there, just as a safety cushion would, to prevent an accident.

The man bumped into Eric and immediately recovered.
"Sorry." He said quickly and left the scene in a jiffy.

Ellen and I let out a sigh of relief, but wait, was that, no, A SIMILAR POLE IN FRONT OF HIM! And of course a wet floor sign that he would overlook.

Just then I saw a cop.
I decided to call him and tell him about stolen statue or whatever it was.
"Sir!" I shouted loudly.
The cop and the whole class (including Ms.Thompson) turned to look at me.
"Thief!" I shrieked and pointed towards the weird looking man.

No comments: