Friday 15 May 2015

Chapter-24

Chapter 24


"Mom!" she screamed. "Something is wrong."
As soon as she uttered these words, questions invaded my mind. What could be wrong? What happened? Why did she scream so loud? Is she in pain? Is she okay?

"What's wrong Aswini?" my grandma asked her.
"I'm not sure...but I think we need go, go see a doctor.." she said scared.
"Yes, come, the clinic is pretty close, I'll call the driver." said my grandma also, scared.

This put me into tension. "I'm coming too!" I said as they walked towards the door. 
"You can't." said my mother strictly and firmly, putting me silent. 

This was the first time I got angry out of inquisitivity.
I had so many questions about what was happening and no answers, I was growing impatient, so impatient in fact that I would do anything to find answers.

This is probably why I'm called extremely 
inquisitive, because of this feeling. The feeling that if I don't get answers something would happen to me. Even though I don't usually get angry, questions are the main reason I do.

Any answer is fine, I just need something to calm my brain down, because if I don't get an answer my brain is wired in a way to ask more questions; deeper questions, which I can never find answers to.

But after a few seconds of aggression, came an...answer.
This didn't happen that often, but did happen every time I really thought.

The reason some people don't ask questions is because they don't have any, because they never thought about something so much, so quick that it actually allowed them to have questions about it.

If they do have that thought process, so fast, then eventually, through the stage of aggression they start assuming things, finding;answers.

So this time I did. Here's the thought process-

What happened? She must've felt something was wrong with the baby. But how will she know? Probably because when she had you, she gained experience of what is right and what is wrong. What is wrong? Because she screamed before saying something and also by the way she spoke to you firmly, I assume she was in pain, because when you're in pain you don't like to be annoyed. Why did she have pain? She had a big baby in her belly- of course she would have pain.

A wave of relief spread through my mind, it was a very good feeling, but just then another question popped up-
Will she be okay? What if it's something serious? 
To this I answered myself-
If it was something serious then she would be screaming, considering that she could walk until the door, it seems like it's nothing that serious and if it is, they went to the doctor, he'll take care of it.
Suddenly, there was no tension.



No comments: